Access to Music
Delivery & Performance Manager - Birmingham
|Active since||24-11-2016||Job category||Education / Coaching / Trainers|
|Educational level||Bachelor / Graduate||Employment type||Permanent contract|
|Hours||37||Salary||£39k based on linked leaner num...|
We are looking to recruit a professional, experienced and inspirational manager and teacher to be based at ATM Birmingham.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, management, performance and development of ATM’s formal education and learning provision at the Birmingham Centre. This will include the organisation and management of staff to ensure that students have a high-quality learning experience and outstanding success. The role will also have accountability for health and safety, finances, and resources attached to the provision.
You will be required to manage and enhance centre performance and development meeting for the following minimum performance targets:
MPL (Minimum Performance Level)
• Learner Recruitment Target (95% of target)
• Attendance (Students) min 86%
• Retention 90%
• Success Rates Core Curriculum 85%
• P&L / budget 95% of target for full year
The successful candidate will have...
• You will be educated to graduate level with a recognised teaching qualification (PGCE, DTLLS, or equivalent).
• You will also either hold, or be willing to work towards a Management Qualification at level 4 or above.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Experience of curriculum management within further education.
• Knowledge of current and future developments in FE and HE.
• Successful relevant teaching experience
• Experience of successful curriculum development
• Successful track record in proving the quality of teaching and learning.
• Excellent leadership and organisational skills
• Good networking and negotiating skills
• An ability to promote and implement active and flexible learning programmes
• A commitment to equality of opportunity, safeguarding of learners and provision of a safe and supportive learning and working environment.
• The ability to work flexibly to meet changing needs
Applications should be submitted via the submission of a current CV together with a supporting statement outlining how your skills knowledge and experience meet the requirements of the role and support the continued development of provision at Birmingham.
Closing date: 12 Noon. Wednesday 14th December 2016
Education / Coaching / Trainers
|Industry / Industries||
Education / Training