Access to Music
ICT Systems Developer - Manchester
|Active since||09-12-2016||Job category||IT - Software Development|
|Educational level||Bachelor / Graduate||Employment type||Permanent contract|
|Hours||37 - 38||Salary||up to £29000|
Role: ICT Systems Developer
Hours: Full-Time, 37.5 per week
Salary: Up to £29,000 per annum depending on experience
Location: Central Manchester
Access to Music is the creative college that delivers music and creative media courses nationally. We are currently looking for a developer with PHP skills to join our IT team and help maintain and develop our in-house student management system.
You will also be expected to help with the integration of third party systems, documentation and scripting.
Experience of supporting other IT systems, such as desktops, networking devices and applications would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will have:
• You will have a strong understanding of developing PHP, MySQL and relational database technologies.
• You will have a good understanding of web technologies including HTML & CSS.
• You will have good all-round IT Support skills and first-class communication skills.
• You will have strong trouble shooting skills in order to diagnose and then fix issues as they arise coupled with strong judgement to identify when additional assistance is required.
• Your work should be carried out to professional levels of good practice, in line with Company policies and procedures and in accordance with legal requirements.
• You must have the ability to maintain a high degree of customer service and adhere to all service management principles.
• Experience with the Moodle VLE (Virtual Learning Environments) would be an advantage.
• This role may suit a recent graduate of a computer science related degree looking to kick-start their career with a progressive creative organisation.
The closing date for applications is Friday 6th January 2017.
How to Apply: please have your CV and covering letter ready outlining why you think you’re a good fit for the role.
IT - Software Development
|Industry / Industries||
Education / Training